Tuesday, February 9, 2010

IUI's

Our first IUI was yesterday.  Chad's appointment was at 8 and mine was at 9:30.  Shortly after I dropped Avery off at school I began crying.  It kind of hit me all at once how life-changing this could be if it's successful.  My mom e-mailed me and asked if I would like to wear the charm she wore when she was going through all of this and sent me a few websites to check out.  I kept asking God to grant me the wisdom I needed to make a decision and also to grant me peace.  I was still crying when Dr. Trolice came in to start the procedure.  Chad's already at his appointment and mine is at 9:15 and I'm okay today.  Chad got my Bible out last night and I started reading Psalms but I was so tired from crying that I fell asleep early.  I am at peace with our decision now.  I know that if it's not meant to be I'm going to take some time off and focus on getting my weight down.  I think it would be better for me and the baby (if I was still able to get pregnant).  I think I'm on the right track for once in my life.  It's not about me and what I want now.  I've found my way back to God and things are done in his time.

No comments:

Post a Comment