Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Feel Like I'm Queen of the Stirrups

Good thing I brought a book with me for the ultrasound.  I didn't go back until 8:30, even though my appointment was as 7:30.  Fortunately Chad surprised me and walked in just as I was headed back.  As usual, I felt rushed during the appointment.  He couldn't find anything big on the right ovary and only 1 (size 11) on my left.  I had to order one more shot of Bravelle for Friday and schedule another ultrasound for Friday morning.  My lining is on the low side (probably because I just had my period) and my left ovary only produced a size 11 follicle last cycle.  Sounds to me like the injectables aren't working.  I'm beginning to feel like a human pin cushion.  But I continue to trust in God's plan for Chad and I and need to turn to him more.  Amy will call me later with the results of my estrogen blood work.  I pray for some good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment