Saturday, February 20, 2010

11 Days Post IUI

So Tuesday is just around the corner and still no period.  These are my symptoms which could easily be all in my head due to the books I'm reading and posts on the internet:  very tired, lots of yellow cervical mucos, a backache, diarrhea, hungry and I had a few sharp pains on the right side earlier this morning.  I haven't lost hope and I continue to pray to God that I don't start my period.  The cramps I felt last weekend had to be implantation cramps, but I didn't have any spotting.  I'm so excited thinking about telling my family, when the due date will be and hearing the baby's first heartbeat which would only be about 3 weeks from now.  I also have a little voice in my head saying, "It's ok to test, if you're really pregnant, it will be positive."  I've thought about it a few times today, but I just can't.  In some ways, it feels like I'll jinx the whole thing.  Dr. Trolice wouldn't have scheduled me for the pregnancy test on Tuesday if it wasn't soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment